DURHAM, NH.- The Sacred Heart University Women's Soccer team fell to New Hampshire this afternoon by a final score of 3-0. The Pioneers will return to action on Thursday, August 29 as SHU continues its road stand as they face Holy Cross. Kick-off is set for 7:00 p.m.
- The Pioneers would be outshot in the first half by the Wildcats six to three.
- At 16:01 in the half, New Hampshire would score the opening goal of the game courtesy of Whitney Wiley to put the Wildcats ahead 1-0.
- Five minutes later at 21:57, New Hampshire would tally the games second goal off the foot of Shayna Stalls to put UNH ahead 2-0.
- At 40:44 in the half the Pioneers would record their first shot on goal in the game coming off the foot off first-year Azria Malloy but would be saved by the keeper to keep the score 2-0 in favor of New Hampshire.
- In the two goals allowed by first-year Elyssa Kipperman she also recorded four saves in the opening half.
- SHU would only be able to salvage one shot on goal in the bottom center of the post in the half courtesy of first-year Kathryn White but the shot would be saved by the goalkeeper at 76:44 in half.
- New Hampshire would be able to tally would tally one more goal in the game off the foot of Wiley this time at 45:14 to put the Wildcats ahead 3-0.
- The Pioneers would be outshot in the shot total of the half by a total of three to 10.
- The Pioneers will return to action on Thursday, August 29 as SHU continues its road stand as they face Holy Cross. Kick-off is set for 7:00 p.m.